“Rude manager”

Zachary's Steak House
Ranked #115 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Food is good but the manager treated us like we were crap. Never seen anything like this and we used to eat there a lot.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Our first visit was so disappointed I got beef tips so tough could not eat baked potato was cold husband got chicken sandwich and fries brought it home our dog would not eat it our son got the hamburger and fries said his was terrible. The prices are high for the food we got. Our bill was 53.00 for three people and no food fit to eat

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

before I even got to sit down, I was asked what i would to drink. i had never had a waitress be in such a rush to get my order. Before i even had a chance to glance at the menu, i was then asked what i wanted to eat. I ordered the 8oz. sirloin, with mashed potatoes and macaroni. when the food had arrived, i spent most of my time actually mashing my "mashed potatoes" than eating my meal. i had ordered a steak cooked at medium. it came out well well done. the only thing i really liked was the mac and cheese, and i'm pretty sure it was pre-made macaroni. i've never left a restaurant so hungry. that was $50.00 wasted. my family and I will not be back.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The manager was the most rude lady I have ever seen. Got up to pay and she didn't even speak or ask how everything was.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Ordered to go. I have ordered to go from here several times with no complaints. Called ahead and ordered two Top Sirloin steaks with sides. Picked it up and it was still warm all the way home. Food was still warm when served at home. Good steak, good price, and sides were as good as any from a higher class restaurant. These guys are good and it is worth the find. Easy and affordable.