Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$140
Comfort SuitesUS$126
PricelineUS$126
Hotels.comUS$140
CheapTicketsUS$140
Lol.travelUS$153
All reviews sitting area continental breakfast was very good the breakfast area living space chicken patties very nice stay fitness room king room first floor waffles sofa roomy interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We frequently choose Choice Hotels when we travel and usually find them comfortable enough and affordable. This one was all that plus the views are fantastic, the rooms huge, the staff was extra friendly and helpful and breakfast was really nice. We have never had the option of chicken and gravy to go with biscuits or waffles. What a nice option!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Went on a business trip. Check in was easy, nice lady at the desk. My room was spacious and clean. Bed was firm with clean linen. I was able to sleep because it was so quiet and peaceful. My biggest complaint would be lack of counter space in the bathroom. I had a small strip of counter behind the commode and around the sink. It was clean with plenty of linen but I was afraid something would fall into the toilet.
I did not get to try the breakfast as I had to leave by 6 every morning. Also, my room was cleaned the first morning but not the second. Is ok but I thought it was odd.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The staff was friendly, the lobby well done with a lounge area. The room was typical, clean, though the shower head needs replacement. Had to rinse my hair under the faucet because the flow was nothing but a drip.

Room tip: Unless they've changed the shower head, do not pick 213
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Impressive looking outside, clean and welcoming inside. Smelled clean and fresh. The Front desk was helpful and knowledgable, the room was huge, beautiful and clean. The bed was OMG comfy. A substantial complementary full breakfast is included. Pools was nice. Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Room was clean and bed very comfortable. All rooms are suites with a sitting area.
Breakfast was better than any other hotel chain breakfasts that I've had. They offered Oikos Greek yougrt and had a good selection of cereal. Ann who worked the breakfast, was great. Tables were clean and she was friendly and made sure everything was stocked.

Date of stay: September 2017