Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here just pass it by. Service was awful. We got our money back and left. Room was awful! I wish I had a picture to show how terrible it was... Bed was broken, the walls look like there was a liquid running down them, and it smelled. If that doesn't bother you The crazy wild people outside will. Most seemed to be high or drunk.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not very picky.. I usually like to save some cash than to spend it on motel rooms.. but I will not stay here again. Constantly fighting in the parking lot, people walking around begging for money or a ride somewhere. The rooms are dirty and smell moldy. Staff not very friendly. It's a place to sleep and take a shower but don't expect a nice place. I'm sure there are better places in the area for not much more money.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Dirty! Sink plumbing held together with duct tape. A hole in the bathroom door and wall. Bed extremely uncomfortable! Nastiest place I've ever stayed at. It's quite obvious that most of their business is from renting rooms by the hour. In other words......prostitutes and people cheating on their spouse. I would rather sleep in my car then stay at this dump. I only gave it one star because there was nothing lower to rate it. The place should be condemned as a health hazard.

Room tip: Don't stay here under any circumstances!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bas1855
Reviewed 9 September 2015

prostitutes and bed bugs what more can I say Bad location. Right next to an undesireable bar A very undesireabale hotel! should be torn down! Never, ever bring your family here. In fact, you should never,ever go there.

Room tip: just do not go there!!
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Peg1952
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Nasty Nasty Nasty.
NOT just the rooms but all the nasty women running around nearly naked and taking guys from the parking lot to their rooms for 30-60 minutes and then an hour later another man shows up and they escort him to their room. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on there.
So if you want to stay in a dump of a motel with "pro" running around the parking lot, their pimps hovering in the hallways while they do their business then this is the place for you.
We saw their billboard off I-26 and since it was only 1/2 mile we went there, price was decent UNTIL we got in the room, after passing two black men standing directly outside two different rooms on their phones and their ears up against the door. So that was a BIG red flag. Next thing I know a dud pops out of the room near us cussing about being ripped off and the black man started following him out.
live and learn, just don't stay in this DUMP!!!!

Date of stay: March 2015