“friendly service”

Add it.
Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #103 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stop here almost every day to get my tea
on my way to work. staff is so nice and service
is quick. the biscuits are fresh and you can't go
wrong with an order of cheddar rounds.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

it is a fast food place quick and good we love the service and the staff are great we love the peachy tea

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Never have gotten bad food at any Pals restaurant, however i must say it was better when the first one opened on Revier st in kingsport some 40 plus years ago. The Blue circle and Texas Steer was open back then as well as Skoby's. Now that was the place to eat. The same people owned Pals and Skoby's back then and I'm sure they do today. If i remember correctly you could get a hot dog for $ .19 cents and to me they tasted better to.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Best tenderloin biscuit anywhere I can't understand why they just don't make it permanent.great biscuit super tender pork loin super fast service The perfect breakfast

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The food was hot and tasty, a little greasy, felt they could have a better ordering system as its drive through only and the menu is right at the ordering window and I felt rushed as it was busy. They could make good use of a menu screen prior to the order window like other fast food chains.