Lowest prices for your stay
US$176
US$145
View deal
SAVE US$31
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$145
Comfort InnUS$145
Lol.travelUS$176
All reviews i've encountered check in was smooth pet room trip home family visit rooms are clean bagels easy access perkins coupon tn dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2021

My husband and I stayed here because we were traveling with our dog. I had my doubts about staying in a "pet room", but I was so pleasantly surprised when we got there. The room was SPOTLESS. The carpet looked brand new (unless it was just really clean), it didn't have that "pet" smell to it, and the bathroom was sparkling. Probably the best part about it was the staff. I'm sorry that I forgot the lady at the front desk's name, but she was so helpful, even though my dog was being really wild. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, and I absolutely appreciate great service. You can tell that the management and staff here care about this hotel, and go above and beyond to give their guests a good experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Check in was seamless, check-in person was behind plexi and wearing a mask below his nose. Folks I passed in the hallways were not wearing masks. The exterior "front door" was stuck open and a side hallway door was propped open. As for my room, because I was traveling with my trusty canine, I was put in a "pet room." I totally get this as a needed thing but this room really needed some love. It was clean but apparently someone spilled kool-aid or hair dye all over the floor so there were some large red splotches on the carpet. Smelled like someone smoked in there, one of the bedspreads was a little holey. The pass through door to the other room did not deadbolt so someone had placed the luggage rack in front of it. The wifi was spot on and great, the sheets clean and the bed comfortable. I don't eat breakfast but I scanned the bar - cold cereal, bagels, etc available. I'm staying here again because I've already forward booked it for work but would choose not to in the future - at least until I heard it had a bit of a face lift.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Stayed here on my way up to Pa the previous week. Liked the location and the hotel was very clean, staff was excellent. Everything was easy and quick. They let me park my bike under the canopy due to the weather. this was wonderful to be bale to load and unload the bike in the dry. I would consider them bike friendly.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean with easy access to the interstate and local shopping and food. Service is great from all staff. Elisha is a great asset! Knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to ensure great guest experience!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Elisha Elledge, General Manager at Comfort Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear Chris,
Thank you for your feedback and business I will pass this along to the entire staff. We agree that she is a great asset for us! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2020

Really great place,
Was driving my way through east TN and called in ahead of time same night. Really kind lady gave me a room and added a coupon to help cut down price. Honestly I would give 100% except in the morning with the free breakfast.
With the whole Covid 19 stuff it is understandable that their hot food options would be low and they were, but the issue i had was with the milk they had. Honestly it tasted and smelled spoiled. So sad, to end such a pleasant stay with a foul. Maybe it was a one time mess up. Really liked the staff. I would still tell people to give this place a shot. The location is so convenient west of Bristal TN.

Date of stay: April 2020