Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$176
SAVE US$20
Hampton.comUS$196
PricelineUS$196
Hotels.comUS$196
All reviews room was clean great stay would stay here again business trip complimentary breakfast convenient location waffles johnson city inns interstate tub miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Nasty rooms. Staff was the worst ever. Told me dirty room was my problem, and that I need to talk to room keeping myself because she couldn’t help and doesn’t clean rooms. Smh horrible. Stay away from this place. I went across to the Marriot Convention Center. It was awesome for the same price. This was by far the worst hotel experience ever in my life.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

As always we appreciate you taking time to comment about your experience and we are sorry you did not stay with us. Please contact me and we can discuss this further.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

This was a stopping point for us. Just tried the area. Once of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed at. Very happy with the rooms and quality of service. All questions were answered and even provided me with a delivery food service list.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

It's great to hear that you were pleased with our rooms and service we provided! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2020

We stayed here for our grandson's basketball tournament. The staff were very friendly and professional. The hotel was extremely clean as were the two rooms that we obtained. The breakfast options were some of the best that we have had in quite a while.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

It's is great to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and the service you received. I hope your grandson's tournament went well. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 29 January 2020

Great experience at this Hampton inn location. The staff was kind and welcoming. They even took the time to help fine a nice local restaurant. The complementary breakfast was good. Rooms are nice and clean. I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the perfect score! I'm pleased you enjoyed our location and the service you received. I hope you will visit again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Very nice, very clean, great location right off interstate and in a very safe place. Breakfast was hot or cold and had a large selections. We stayed one night for business trip and we only stay in Hilton Hotels and this one did not disappoint us. Will stay there again and would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room, breakfast and our convenient location. I truly appreciate you taking time to comment about your experience.

I hope you visit again soon! Please let me know if I can every be of assistance.