Lowest prices for your stay
US$196
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Priceline
US$196
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$201
US$189
SAVE US$12
Hampton.comUS$196
Hotels.comUS$196
HurbUS$201
All reviews excellent hotel would stay here again business trip clean rooms convenient location interstate tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Stayed for three nights as we visited family. The room was clean and well lit. The staff were very friendly, and the breakfast up to Hampton standards (an egg dish, meat or potatoes and the ever-present waffle station). The breakfast staff were also very nice, if not overwhelmed since there were multiple sporting events in the area. If in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you visit us again soon. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina C. Dugger

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Great Price, Large Clean Rooms, Great View of the Mountains
Excellent Customer Service and Friendly Staff
Close to all things Kingsport #VisitKingsport
I would Highly Recommended this location for TriCities.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I'm pleased you enjoyed the service and accommodations we provided. We hope you come back soon! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We usually stay at a Hampton Inn because of the quality of the hotel, staff and amenities. This Hampton didn't live up to those standards. Stayed three nights, each day we either didn't get cups or coffee left in the room. Bed making comprised of pulling the bedspread up and putting pillows on bed. Sheets were left the way I left them when I exited the bed in the morning. On Saturday and Sunday mornings the dining area was very messy. Tables not cleaned, trash and food on the floor, coffee pots empty. Only one lady was working the kitchen/dining area and she couldn't keep up with the demand. Monday morning was better. Clean but still no coffee. Same lady working. Management needs to have more dining help on the busy weekends. No frig or microwave in room. Probably said that in description of amenities but didn't read.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear William T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered throughout. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated, as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed here during the NHRA races and it was a good location to restaurants and shopping. It was about 20-30 mins from the Bristol track.We had a wonderful time. I wished they had a hot tub but over all the hotel is very nice!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking time to comment about your experience. I hope you enjoyed the races and come back again next year! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great hotel with large rooms. Easy access from the main road. Very friendly staff that made you feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of hot and cold items to choose from, also had the to go breakfast bags.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! I'm pleased you were happy with our amenities and service. We hope you visit again soon!