Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$27
WyndhamUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews cracker barrel room was clean waffles tri cities airport staff was friendly right next door great stay free breakfast would stay here again first floor pet dog interstate gas convenience motel accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

If you’re looking for a one nigh type of convenience then this motel should suffice. The breakfast was good, ready to make waffles, bagels, hard broiled eggs, and biscuits.
Staff was nice. Overall the place could use a good deep cleaning and update.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Great staff! Cleanliness 5star. I had an amazing experience. Check in & check out was smooth. The staff were so nice and happy. (I mean, doesn’t it feel good to be greeted with a smile) **Kim was so nice!** Staff was helpful and accommodating to our needs. I was traveling with young kids and they had a great time. Thank you !

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay. Dog friendly. They are not doing breakfast but there is a cracker barrel next door and dunkin across the street. Our toilet was clogged when we got there but we got in after 2am and just wanted to sleep. Barely any necessities.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Back in August of this year, we were going to stop here for the night on our way to Maggie Valley. It was necessary to stop at a hotel that accepted small animals. We made the reservation several weeks in advance. When we arrived our first disappointment was the room was carpeted. We had seen photos that showed wood laminate floors. There was an overwhelming smell in the room, and it was very unpleasant. Upon checking things out my husband went into the bathroom, he lifted the lid on the toilet and immediately backed out of the room. The toilet was full of feces and toilet paper, it was badly stopped up. Due to COVID, we believed wrongly that the room had been checked for cleanliness. We were moved to another room, but I felt uncomfortable about it the whole night. If we could have found another hotel that accepted our small Yorkie, we would have left. Sorry, but I wouldn't trust this hotel's cleanliness for any amount of money!

Room tip: There is no way you can be assured that your room is clean!
Date of stay: August 2020
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsport TriCities Airpt, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Hi smrtn64,

I am truly sorry that you did not have a good experience during your stay. The cleaning issues are definitely not our standards. I have shared this with my staff to help improve and prevent future occurrences. I am also sorry that you were disappointed with the room layout which included carpet. Our location only has laminate in the bathroom areas and I do apologize if it was misleading. We do welcome pets and I am glad you were able to bring your Yorkie with you. I appreciate your comments and I do hope to see you again.

Claudia S.,

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

My stay here in September 2020 was reasonable. The hotel is currently implementing coronavirus protocols, so there is no breakfast in the morning and maid service is limited.

I stayed in a king suite which was very roomy and comfortable. the room had a microwave, coffee maker and a large refrigerator, although the refrigerator did not seem to have a freezer section. There was very ample storage space for items people might want to store if staying for an extended period of time.

There are a few restaurants close to the hotel, a Cracker Barrel is in the rear so it's very convenient to be able to get meals from there. There was also a Wendy's next to the hotel and a Subway across the street.

For a quieter stay, request a room in the x02-x20 series, even numbers. They generally face away from Hwy 357 and the interstate so there will be less road noise.

Date of stay: September 2020