“Gone and Forgotten”

1 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Number One Chinese is gone. The business has closed! It was the only Chinese place between Johnson City and Greenville TN. For Chinese food we now go to Johnson City, which is only 5 miles.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Service, food, and cleanliness was terrible. We hadn't been in a few years and regret that we went this time.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I tried this place 3 times, hoping each time it would be better, but no luck. Tepid, dried out food that wasn't worth throwing out !

Reviewed 29 January 2016

My first time here was during lunch. I had the buffet. It was adequate, no more. Of the 3 buffet tables, one was hot and the other cold. Of the limited hot choices, the food was merely acceptable.

I'll choose one of the other Asian buffet places next time.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Always a good experience at this restaurant . Our order is always ready when we call it in. General Chaos is my favorite.