“Craving”

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 20 Quick Bites in Johnson City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I love the peppermint mocha and have bought more than I should lately. Every time I go, it is super crowded with drive-thru wrapped around the building and the parking lot full, but the staff is always wonderful. They are always working very hard and making drinks as fast as they can.
The customer service is great!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to Starbucks for coffee tonight. Granted, it is Friday night! However, we sat in the drive-through line for exactly 25 minutes before being served. This is utterly ridiculous. Management needs to learn how to staff this restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Staff is good!
They get always get my drink right! Great atmosphere, lots of seating. Good outdoor seating.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Every time we go through the drive through they are friendly, polite. If there's a delay they apologize, acknowledging they understand importance of time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is the reason I don't go to this Starbucks! They are never consistent and my latte was milky once again . This was likely my last visit to this location and the reason I have almost boycotted Starbucks completely. Wait 15 minutes in a drive thru to not know what quality of drink you're going to get...

Date of visit: September 2017