Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
Hotels.com
US$159
US$132
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$51
Red Roof
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$110
US$117
US$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Comfort Suites(Johnson City)
US$93
Priceline
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$96
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

All reviewsbeautiful hotelsleigh bedseparate tub and showerdouble sinksparking garagethe lower levelclassic hotelnicest hotelold worldrooms are hugeeast tennesseeroom servicechain hotelsplenty of parkingcomfortable bedwalk in showerfront desk staff
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I stay a night here for a quick get-away. We used the Austin springs spa in the basement and were happy with our services. We stayed on a Thursday night and booked a dinner and a movie package which includes a one night stay, a in room movie with snacks, and a $75 coupon for dinner at Wellingtons which can be delivered to the room as room services for a nominal fee ($4). Because the hotel was empty, we were offered an upgrade to the Presidential Suite for $50 more and we jumped on it. The presidential suite were we stayed (The Roosevelt) is on the 6th floor and gorgeous. It has a fireplace, a dining table, a king size poster bed, and an oversized claw foot tub with separate shower. It is like 1000 sq. feet. The service was amazing from booking over the phone, to check in, to check out, to room service. The room was quiet even though it was right off the elevator. The hotel has free parking and free wifi. The only reason I couldn't give our stay a 5 star rating was the mattress on the bed. I don't know if it was just that particular bed but it sagged in the middle so all night long I rolled to the center and had to roll back to my side. I've stayed in much worse hotel beds, but when you are surrounded by luxury, you expect the mattress to be the same and it wasn't. Another quirk- the suite had a fridge, but not a microwave, which I found odd.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank asidoti
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is the 3rd time my husband and I have stayed at the Carnegie. He has a business meeting every January and this is where we stay. The decor of this historic hotel is beautiful, service is superb, the rooms are great, the restaurant, Wellington's, is delicious, and the Austin Springs Spa is phenomenal! I would highly recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway and take advantage of a massage and pedicure! This hotel is a definitely worth visiting!

Room Tip: I would request a room on the back side of the hotel. Traffic is a little loud in the front.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank childog
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I flew into Tri Cities airport on business. It was about a 40 min drive one-way to the hotel (and a nominal $20 charge). The driver, George, was hilarious and made my long day of travel seem lighter.
The rooms are spacious. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There is a 24 hr snack area in the lobby, an on-site spa and room service.
The hotel restaurant was elegant but the food was ok. Great restaurant service. I like that the menu has standard size and lighter sized meals. The pear grilled cheese was great.
There is complimentary wi-fi.
Kind of disappointed I have to pay for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank 2-BornToTravel
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I was pleasantly suprised by the comfort and classiness of the room during my stay. Very neat architecture and old fashioned antique look. Pleasant front desk staff. Restaurant in hotel was average

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 11 December 2011

If you would like to stay near ETSU, this is the best location. Great hotel, had a good night sleep, quiet, luxurious. HUGE bathrooms, with two sink. I gave it a four star because they did not have complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business