“Very Good Dinner!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

A friend took me here for dinner while I was visiting in town. We had a wonderful dinner. We started off with the Marylad Crab Cakes Appetizer. it comes with 2 generous sized crab cakes and a spicy remolaude sauce. The cakes were extremely good, filled with crab and not too much mayo but just enough to lightly hold the cake's shape. I had the grilled trout with mango salsa, mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli. The trout fillet was good sized and cooked well - light and flakey. The mango salsa was a bit too sweet for my taste, but not bad. Broccoli was cooked well - not overdone or mushy - and the mashed sweet potatoes were good and not overly sweet. My friend had one one feature entrees which was Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed With Lobster. Although flavorful, the shrimp certainly weren't what we would consider jumbo - more like medium - and there was very little lobster. She opted for a spring mix vs. the bed of creamed spinach it was supposed to be served on top of. All in all, it was a very good meal and our service was good. The restaurant atmosphere was also nice and seemed much quieter than most, although it was a Wednesday night and the restaurant wasn't very crowded.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We have been to this restaurant a few times but after 6 months It was suprisinngily less than great! Someone needs to thank the one person in he kitchen who was wearing a beard guard ... At least three others were not covering facial hair- one was down to his chest. The water is now served in small cocktail glasses. They do leave a partial milk bottle of water at the table, but no big glasses. Server was uninformed... answered questions "I think so" and "maybe" finally an experienced server came to rescue her.
The good part was the 14% off coupon we have helped cover the annoyance of poor management!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I used to go to the one in Alphretta Ga I think this one is much better. Fresher and just an over all better experience. If you haven't tried them the lunch specials should bring you back for more.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I like the variety of seafood dishes that are offered here. Food is very tasty and the atmosphere is chill.

1  Thank Sapper2016
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp on Wednesdays!!! I'm NOT a seafood person, but I love this. It's spicy and delicious. Comes with bread and pesto, which is great, too.