Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews pool and hot tub mexican restaurant front desk very nice hotel one night stay hotel staff great place to stay night's sleep pleasant stay staff was friendly would stay again miranda hie nathan lobby bethany charlotte
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

The staff were the best around. The night clerk Anastasia was so professional and helpful for my needs. The others were constantly busy helping me and others it was just delightful! I can remember Sharon, Shadow and Bethany as being there too...I’ll definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I very seldom write reviews but felt like I needed to. Recently while helping family move my wife and I rented a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Johnson City Tennessee. I can’t say enough good things about this establishment. The staff was super friendly from the first phone call to make the reservation until the moment we checked out. Nathan at front desk was super friendly and efficient. Grace at breakfast buffet was so friendly and accommodating. I forgot it closed at 9:30 and she was very patient while I got my food. The food was excellent by the way. Housekeeping also did a great job. The entire place was immaculate including the lobby and hallways. Our room was spotless and clean. My wife loved it. And I felt like they went the extra mile in making guests feel safe. Hand sanitizer dispensers were everywhere. And the breakfast bar was clean and they provided gloves for the guests. When our great granddaughter is born, the Holiday Inn Express is the only place we will stay while visiting Johnson City. Thanks for a great weekend

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2021

This appears to be a brand new hotel, but actually has been renovated. The check in clerk, Bethany, was most personable and definitely went the extra mile to help us. The interior was spotless, the room was so clean and nice. The heater/ac is adjustable and worked awesome. The toiletries are an upper brand name. The breakfast was the best by far for the "covid" times. Everything was individually packaged, but there was such a large selection. There are plenty of food services nearby.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Took two rooms for four of us.
Room was basic but clean and provided what we needed.
No real kitchen just the microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker.
They had a decent breakfast.
Unfortunately some of the guests were less than disciplined in meeting covid requirements especially at breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2020

My wife and I have stayed here in the past and we like the location. The property has recently undergone a complete renovation and it looks more modern than before the renovation. But, on this stay we had a couple of things that we found disappointing. There are no premium movie channels available, the breakfast in the morning really needs improvement, the room was noisy, and we had problems trying to control the room temperature. Again, we like the location here but we've had better stays at this property.

Room tip: The rooms on the back of the hotel much quieter.
Date of stay: December 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hi Ron C,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move. I am sorry to hear your recent stay with us was a letdown due to the noise challenges you encountered, the issue with the television channels, and the breakfast didn't match your expectations. Your comments will not go unnoticed as I have shared them with hotel management, so they can check on lapses that need attention.

Again, thanks for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

Connie D