“VERY good!”

Gourmet and Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Gourmet and Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 329 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The building from the outside isn’t like a typical restaurant but inside it is beautifully decorated. Food was superb!!! Service very good too!!! A bit on the pricey side and sometimes food can take a long time.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for several years but I finally made a decision to stop going.

The food is excellent, but the service is terrible and I never feel welcome. It such a shame I feel this way because I enjoy the atmosphere and the food.

Its my hope that you will evaluate your staff and the service you provide. You guys could have the best place around if you would take this to heart.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 2 July 2018

b
Before I write anything, I have never written a bad review for any place I visit, also, they will know exactly who I am after they read this review.
I travel for business a lot also i wine and dine my clients to the best restaurants in North America, so that is why I have always felt I am never welcomed in this place, I have been going to the Gourmet for a long time and always questioned myself as to why i have never, never felt welcomed in this place, what broke the camel's back is last Saturday June 30th I walked in with my childhood best friend from Dubai and asked for a table outside, a skinny waiter with an attitude replied we have a bar menu ! Ofcourse I was puzzled and said to myself I asked for a table outside, no one walked us to the assigned table then I walked inside asking again the same person with attitude for a table then he replied go and seat on any ! then I replied to him a reserved signs on all of them, he replied take it off and sit down, after we waited and waited for service and no one acknowledged us at ALL ! not from the bar tender nor from anyone, and by the way this have had happened many time before that i get the blue face from this place, but once again I did not want to think negatively, however, i see tables getting service but I was told to get my drink from the bar in person, now if it was you what would you feel if you getting this feeling every time ! got the drinks with a bug in it and I did NOT say nothing about it until i went and I told the bartender to be careful because of that . It seems that certain people are not welcomed in this place and i would never spend my money out there again, as I am good spender and a great tipper as well, I will back what I say by posting my phone number if the owner wants to discuss this with me, 270-841-9180 Salem Alameri and I am sure you will recognize my name .

3  Thank Salem A
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We tend to go to Gourmet and Company for special occasions. We find the food, service and ambience to be consistently very good.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding memu, food presentation, service and ambience! Best dining experience in the Tri Cities. We have enjoyed many lunches, dinners and large family gatherings. Excellent experience every time!!