Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews front desk place to stay the entire hotel we've stayed breakfast room walmart boom
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel was a place to put your head. The furniture was tired. Beds dipped in the center. Windows had lots of dirt on them distorting the sun. On the surface the room seemed clean enough but the view while on the toilet, looking left and right, was unpleasant with splatter by previous patrons; this colored my judgement of the entire hotel. Front desk staff did the job, but they were neither friendly (nor unfriendly) nor welcoming. The breakfast room seemed fine but not in use due to Covid restrictions - although a takeaway breakfast was available. I would not stay again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ktbeenthere2015
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Air Conditioner didn’t stay on. We had to physically get up and lower the temperature one degree each time it shut off to keep the room cool. The cigarette smell came into my room from rooms around mine. Front desk worker left their child alone while she was working at the pool, this just worried me.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank briannajeffiers
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

We stay here very often we have never had a complaint. We were going to check in early but the attendant said their we no rooms available at that time, they were very short handed. In fact she was having to help with laundry. She also said there would be an early check in fee of $20 which aI had never heard of. My husband an I went window shopping close by instea then checked in atregular . It would seem like people wouldn't like an early check in fee especially if they were from further away then we were.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2020 via mobile

I haven't stayed here since three years ago. I noticed that they changed the sign. It still is pretty much the same as I remember it. There are several restaurants located nearby, but Logan's is right next door.

The hotel is clean. The wifi is up to par. The only thing that blows is the current state of the Covid crises, so you will run into some limitations at the property. I wish things would go back to normal.

If you're looking at a good place to stay in Johnson City, then look no further. Boom!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zacheryduncan19
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located for a traveler. The staff is friendly, the room clean and comfortable. The only improvement would be to get firmer pillows for the bed. One other suggestion is to not allow employees children in the front desk area which can be disrupting.

Date of stay: November 2019