“Better of the limited options in town”
Review of Pizza Spot

Pizza Spot
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Jellico
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Service is slow but the food is pretty good. We generally eat there when we stay in town and don't want to drive.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My friend and I met to visit a while - it was easy to do that in this atmosphere and we were pleased with our selection from the menu. Was easy to find a Paleo choice. Wish I could have tried that grilled bologna sandwich!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Always stop here for their steak sandwich every time we pass by Jellico. It's usually super busy on weekends but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Had a small supreme pizza and my wife had a hamburger. Both were surprisingly good. Fresh, hot, quick. Far exceeded my expectations for an out of the way place. It was crowded when we were there but we got a booth right away...seat yourself. Clean, attentive and friendly. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. The pulled pork was especially good. We ordered a variety of food and everything was good. The only thing was the last person served had cold fries.