“A Hidden Gem”

Ranked #25 of 97 Restaurants in Hermitage
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This place is tucked away in a strip mall. I ordered the spicy veg rice noodle along with the avocado roll. Both was very delicious.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Small, hole in the wall great find! By far, the best sushi in the area! Great prices, family owned and operated and wonderful food!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The place IS really sad , no bright window no japanese atmosphere , The owner a are actually chinese, The Service IS really slow , young and not very professional staff.
Not expensive, but sometime s it IS better to spend something more and have a better compromise .

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I got the dancer roll I think it was called. Very good. Ginger salad had lots of taste but a little too much dressing. But, I would definitely come back again for the quick service and yummy sushi.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2015

I have given this place two tries. The first time was ok. The staff was rather rude and the food was not that good. Well last night Nov. 1, 2015 was the last night I will ever go to this place. I watched the manager (at least I assume he was) coughing without covering his mouth and preparing to-go orders! Then the guy making sushi was taking a break at the table behind me and picking his nose the entire time! The kid of the owners as well. Why is a child working? The woman was screaming throughout our entire visit. All in all it was a very stressful disgusting dinner. The sushi was not made well last night. My sushi rolls were supposed to have fish on top and there were little tiny pieces of fish. To be honest after seeing the uncleanliness of this place I wouldn't go back here.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Taki? Share your experiences!