“Grabbed a quick dinner hear the hotel”
Review of Taki

Taki
Ranked #25 of 98 Restaurants in Hermitage
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 19 May 2015

no liquor license so no SAKI, bummer. Family owned, nice folks. I always try Sashimi as I believe it to be the true test of a Japanese restaurant. Pretty average.

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Pretty decent sushi. And, they delivered to the hotel we stayed at. We ordered the Sushi Party Special for Two. It was pretty good and seemed like a good deal.

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I'm nearly 50, and this visit was only the third or fourth time in my entire life I have walked out of a restaurant from not feeling welcome. The two of us walked in about 50 minutes before posted closing, but any thought of a warm greeting had already closed. There were no other customers, and someone appeared to be counting money at a back table.

We were grunted at, directed to sit at a particular table, and had a pair of menus unceremoniously dropped between us. Any vibe of a nice dinner was crushed, and we agreed to step out. This seemed more than fine with the three staff or owners present. To the proprietors and staff: if you're spent from the day and don't have it in ya to serve more folks, just turn that "open" sign around a little early. No harm.

I can see the good ratings from past reviewers, so my advice: try the takeout!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

It's a hole in the wall, so don't expect anything fancy. The sushi is FRESH with a great selection to choose from. The food is made on the spot - spicy pad thai and green or red curry are my favorites - and when they say spicy, they mean it. mwwwaahhhh! Great place to order and always be satisfied.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place is small and you could almost miss it! They have an unusually large amount of items on the menu to look over. I didn't know there were so many different sushi combinations! The lighting was rather dim, so it took me a few minutes to read the items. I had the vege fried rice, Tofu garlic & peppers, and Thai Style tofu. All were very good. The fried rice was very tasty even with brown rice! The garlic noodles were nice and spicy, just like I expected, and had lots of veges. The Thai Style tofu was also good. You get a lot of food for the price and service was quick and friendly!

2  Thank LC95

Been to Taki? Share your experiences!