Suburban Lodge Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$77
US$83
US$81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Sleep Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Be aware that prices of hotels in the Nashville area are way over priced for what you get. First room was suppose to be non-smoking room, it was bad enough getting on the elevator right after someone got off smoking only to get to our room which smelled liked stale cigarettes. The more I was trying to get settled in the more it started smiling like someone was smoking. I asked for another room which they gave us but the shower faucet and spout seemed like it was ready to fall off the wall. The entry door was filthy and when I woke up in the morning my stomach was itchy (bed bugs???). Breakfast was a dive. The place needs a huge face lift and cleanliness needs to be better.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The hotel was nice for the rate. The staff was polite. Rooms clean. Beds ok. Not great but not terrible either. Breakfast horrible! The biscuits we so hard probably could have busted out a window. The gravy was burnt. So had waffles instead! I'd stay again when on the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Our trip was over all nice. Vending machines didnt work. Pool was not "heated" & some spots of room was dirty. But besides that it was good. Nice rooms comfortable beds. Good location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I chose this motel because of its indoor pool. I could have stated elsewhere for less but paid the extra money hoping to give my family a memorable stay. Unfortunately, the pool was freezing, and the person working the front desk argued with me about it when I informed them. She said that the pool man had just been there that morning and that the heater was set to 85. I'm sure the pool man had been there that morning, but the water was still freezing, and I did not appreciate the the attendant arguing with me without at least checking. The internet would not work either, so I had to go elsewhere to use WIFI and turn in some work to my employer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business