“Will not rerurn”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Our stay at the Super 8 Hermitage was amazing. I ended up with a head cold and it was great to return to our room each day to a made bed, fresh towels, and stocked extras. The front desk worker was very friendly and made our stay a great experience from beginning to end. The breakfast was quick and easy and greatly appreciated. Thank you for making our trip so wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Upon checking into the hotel, the lady at the front desk told me they would be a $50.00 deposit for paying cash. I asked if when I checked out of it would be returned she said yes after the room was checked. That was no problem for me, HOWEVER at check on time some how they have no record of my deposit. I told them I knew I paid it and knew how much money I gave her and how much change was returned, that they need to pull the cameras because I wanted my money. She said the manager would pull it whenever they came in and could mail a check later if needed. I had to leave without my money because I had a 8 hour drive to make. VERY POOR MANAGEMENT. I have stayed at many hotels in many different states and never one issue.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was hesitant to stay here as I haven't stayed in a Super 8 in 20 years but I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The water pressure in our room was wonderful!. The staff were pleasant and friendly and the lady working at the front desk upon our arrival was especially helpful. She promptly gave me another box of laundry detergent when the machine in the laundry room took my money...lol..she also helped me get reward points from Wyndham and even provided me with extra coffee packages. The breakfast was wonderful but don't remove any food from the dining room. There is an associate who will politely inform you that food cannot be taken from the dining facility. All in all we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The rooms were fine but don't remove food from the dining room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stayed for one night and the staff was very professional and friendly. There was a problem with the tv in my room and it was resolved promptly. The main issue is the condition of the property itself. The common areas (stairwell areas, corridors,etc) could use a good power washing. The ice machine on my floor was out of service. As for my room: the bath tub needed a good cleaning, although the carpet appeared to be fairly new, it was stained in multiple spots and needed a cleaning. Lastly, the bathroom and room door could use a fresh coat of paint. At the entrance to the property, there was a help wanted sign for housekeeping. So, the property is under-staffed and this is reflected in its appearance. Overall, I would return for a one night stay, but not longer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
0.1 km away
19 km away
Quality Inn Goodlettsville
Quality Inn Goodlettsville
#8 of 18 in Goodlettsville

Been to Super 8 Hermitage Nashville? Share your experiences!