Suburban Lodge Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$83
Sleep Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Last day lady that fixed food started to cough, should have left, I did. When I got there, someone was yelling at the clerk through the glass, I went in to check in and I think it was someone that does work for them and wanted to get paid.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Great hotel clean, but the shower drain kept getting clogged had to be fixed every day the gym was so-so and the breakfast was not enough for me great coffee though

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
NiruBant, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hermitage Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you for your review. Please come again!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Wife allergic to smoke. Room marked non-smoking. Room smelled heavily of cigarette smoke with several burn marks on carpet by bed. Was told rug in Room 205 being replaced the day we moved out. Some language issues with staff who tried to speak English as their 2nd language. Me of the 2 carts for moving luggage into rooms was falling apart. Have stayed here before and never had these problems. Always a good stay. Hope next time we find these issues resolved.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The hotel was clean just old and dingy. It was a smoking room, all that was available, but it stunk to high heaven. The room had a kitchen area with stove and microwave, but no pots and pans or any dishes of any kings, so what is the point?

Went to grab a piece of fruit from breakfast area at 10:01 and was told it was too late, breakfast was over at 10:00.

I also forgot two pair of expensive sandals, my fault, but when I called to get them mailed to me I was told that none where turned in.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Just called the girl at front desk to let her know someone was smoking weed next to my room. My room smelled so bad it was burning my lungs and eyes as it were in my own room!! She said they were grown adults and she can't stop them and there's nothing she could do. Also told me I could NOT get a refund and that if it bothered me that bad to call the police, not her. My blankets also had someone's name written all over them with a sharpie. OFFICE GIRL IS RUDE!!!! and it's a nasty place to stay!! Do not come here!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family