See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I would definitely stay here again. Hotel is older but furniture is new. We were 10-15 minutes from downtown, plus we were right by shopping and food. Hotel also has indoor and outdoor pools separated by a walled partition. Great value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I would have never stayed here if it hadn't been for an absolute last-minute need for a hotel room. After checking out and returning home (6 hours away) I realized I had left my glasses in my hotel room. When I called, I was told they'd found my glasses but couldn't ship them. Then was told they could, but I'd have to pay for it. I was fine with that and gave them my address.

Long story short, it's been over a month and I've made numerous phone calls, have been told they've shipped, have been told they're still at the front desk, have even been told no glasses were found at all. I still do not have my glasses and don't expect to ever receive them. One woman I've spoken with several times has been INCREDIBLY RUDE every time I've spoken with her. She one time told me she couldn't leave a message for management, I'd just have to "catch them when they're there."

I try to never write negative reviews and I'm sure there are some kind, hard-working people employed there, but my experience has been ridiculous. If you stay here, for the love of God, do not leave anything important behind!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Hotel was great. Very friendly staff willing to help with anything they can. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Beds were super comfy. Rooms cleaned and stocked well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Nice budget motel, clean, comfortable, recent updates, microwave and refrigerator in the room. Breakfast was standard fare with waffles, biscuits & gravy, pastries, cereal, fresh fruit and assorted drinks. Second floor access parking in the rear. Friendly, helpful staff. Short drive to downtown, we had a pleasant 2 day stay and will do it again. Recommended.

Room Tip: Elevator available
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple