“Best Mexican Deli”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I love the food here. Be prepared to wait at lunch because everyone shows up. The Elephant Ear is my favorite but the Mexican corn is to die for.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I live in East Tennessee and was in Memphis for business. As soon as I checked into my hotel, I made a beeline for this restaurant. I love the food. Yes, it is expensive and worth every penny. This time, I ordered the shrimp sandwich and it was simply delicious. I ate one half for dinner and had the other half for lunch the next day. I look forward to working in Memphis, just to come here.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I found this place online and based on the the reviews, I couldn't wait to try it. We just started eating more vegetarian style dishes and was hoping that this place would satisfy. We tried the vegetarian tacos. Unfortunately all we got was beans, lettuce and a thin slice of avocado in every taco for $13.95. I was hoping this place had more vegetarian choices. A little on the pricey side also. Overall though it was good clean Mexican food. You can tell that these people work with their heart and it shows in their food. If you love meat tacos, then this place is food you. If you are vegetarian, then you might be a little disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Something totally worth trying is the corn on the cob, comes coated with a mixture that is off the chart good. Also tried the soft tacos, great flavor.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Oh wow, was not expecting that once i walked in. I had the shrimp sandwich and it was fantastic. The place is quite small and looks like a take away place. The only negative thing I can say about the place was that I wish it was bigger and had more reasons for me to stay and buy more from the menu.

+ authentic
+ great quality ingredients
+ home made nachos
+ best sandwich I have had

- small
- not the best atmosphere to socialise