“How did we sleep on this place for so long?!?”

Brooklyn Brothers Pizza
Ranked #82 of 411 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying I'm a New Yorker who grew up on Long Island eating New York, thin, crispy crust pizza, so I know what I'm looking for when I'm searching for 'NY Style' pizza. I've driven past this place for 3 years and for whatever reason, we've just never gone there. Maybe the fact that it's on the far side of Franklin for us, so out of sight out of mind. NO. MORE! We ordered and Antipasto Salad to start and it was plenty for $9 and 3 of us enjoyed that. Then we ordered (counter walk up ordering, don't walk in and sit down expecting table service---it's a pizza joint) a large (18") half cheese half sausage pie, well done (because I like mine crispy). Not only was I thrilled with what came out of that pizza oven, but they actually use REAL sausage!! Shaved slices, not the crumbly stuff every place else uses. I was so happy and it was so good! The grease dropped down my hand, like a good NY slice should. The dough was delicious and just crunchy enough. We won't sleep on this place again, and neither should you!!

1  Thank lmmp1118

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was looking at the review I did a few years back and it was for a different owner. The previous owners were a "charitable pizza" place that helped others in regards to jobs,etc. This place is run by a bunch of people from the North East that know how to make a good pizza. They are friendly and the dough is excellent.. The pizza overall is some of the best you are going to get in Middle TN bar none. The prices are a little high but good quality and a nice treat to have when in the mood for excellent pizza. Try it out. We went the day before our trip to Italy and we were glad we did. Enjoy

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Amazing Greek salad, had a spinach & garlic chicken calazone, and the equivalent of a supreme or the works pizza. The food was great, but very pricey

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Some bad experiences posted but we live not far and eat Brooklyn Bros Pizza regularly and haven't had a bad experience. Frankly after eating chain pizza for years this place was a great find. Pizza, either a whole or by the slice is always good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Freaking awesome pizza & very friendly staff. The pizzas are huge! We made 3 meals out if it. Awesome find!