“Really Good Food”

Moe's Original Bar B Que
Ranked #72 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style pulled pork, ribs, wings, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served with two unique sauces in addition to Catfish and a Shrimp Moe-Boy sandwich. Additionally, eight to ten traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts are served fresh daily from recipes passed down for generations. Large party takeout orders and full service catering for parties and special events with delivery are also available.
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I like Moes but not my favorite place for Bar b cue. All the food is good there but not my favorite in Franklin. If you get a chance you should eat there.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My wife and I had wanted to try out the food at Moe's for months (we moved here recently from Knoxville) and we took the time the other day for lunch. We had driven past this restaurant many times. We both had the half-slab of ribs. I had beans and mac & cheese for sides; she had the mac & cheese and black-eyed peas. We loved everything about it. I tried the "hot" BBQ sauce and it was just hot enough to make me sweat just a bit - exactly what I like. The original BBQ sauce is tasty also. People working there were friendly, helpful, and courteous. We will go back!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Love to zip in after church... or anytime really!

Best BBQ love the sides.... best potato salad outside of homemade!

Laid back atmosphere!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Good food! Tasty dry rub on the chicken wings. Nice and crispy fried catfish filets. Delicious broccoli and bacon salad was a special for the day. Vinegar-based cole slaw, too. All very good and all very addicting, but all veering towards the salty side of the spectrum with nothing to balance it out. A perfect Long Island Tea and some banana pudding complemented my first dinner here. I'll be back!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Other locations we're pretty decent.....even in the Colorado mountains. But this Franklin location is just bad. Pork is greasy and tasteless, with hardly a hint of smokiness. Sides bland.
Jeez if you can't get barbeque right in the south, just give it up.
Skip this joint, many better places for barbeque in the area.