“Quick Hot Dogs”

Ranked #226 of 383 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We went through the drive thru here, to pick up some hot dogs for my son for dinner. They proceeded to tell us that their grills were down.

So, needless to say, the hot dogs came out quick and hot, and my son loved them. So even without the grills, their hot dogs were a hit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

After a fun day exploring downtown Franklin my partner and I grabbed a great burger from Backyard Burgers and headed to the park for stargazing. Not only was the food great, but all the staff seemed genuine and happy to be of service. Would recommend to all who needs a gourmet burger and fries complimented by smiling faces!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visit backyard locations regularly, so while in town we stopped here. It was around 8 oclock and no one else was in the drive thru, but several people were inside. When we drove up to the window we were told it would be a few minutes on fries. This turned into about 10 minutes. They were great once we got them, but how do you run out of fries.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Last night was just one of those nights when cooking was out of the question, so we opted for a burger night. BACKYARD BURGER offers a big selection of burgers all are cooked fresh and made to perfection. We had the bacon swiss and it was delecous. The fries were hot and fresh and plentiful. This is not you family kiddy burger joint, its a grown up burger joint with a great product. The employees were all quick and seemed to enjoy working there. Would recommend to anyone and we will be bsck.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Usually, Back Yard Burger is one of the best places to get a delicious juicy burger but not at this place. My family and I stopped thete on Saturday, 7/1/17. We ordered tenders, black & blue burger, and a bacon chedar burger. For the bacon chedar burger I requested no red onion, and no mustard but add grilled onion. When I checked my order the bacon chedar burger had rec onion and mustard. I sent it back and requested a refund for that burger. Since it was a refund the manager had to do it. I had to wait over 10 minutes for the manager to credit refund to my card. Mean while the rest of the food is getting cold. While I'm waiting I can hear the cook speaking very loudly that she does not know how to grill onions. Normally that would not be a problem and if the burger came without onions it would have been okay. But the burger came with two items that I requested to be left off. My family did enjoy their food even though it was cold. Later in the day we went by Back Yard burger again and ordered a lemonaid shake with whipped cream and a cherry and a classic burger with cheese but no onion of mustard. The shake did not have the whipped cream or cherry on it, nor was there cheese on the burger so I brought the burger back. The manager offered to replace it with a double burger but I said no. I just want the burger done correctly. The manager remade the burger herself with ended up being correct. Nothing was done to correct the lemonaid milkshake. By the way we did not get a receipt the second time we went. The second was made through the drive through. I told the manager I did not get a receipt. Nothing was done about that either yet they have a sign saying if you do not get a receipt your order is free. I was not looking for something for nothing so I just told the manager not to worry about the refund. Also, as of today 7/3/17 I have not received the credit on my card yet the purchase I made was on the card immediately. I filled out their customer survey asking some to get back to me. So far no one has contacted me. Since there is a holiday tomorrow I am almost certain that is why it is taking they longer to respond.