“It's pretty good for drive-thru fast food”
Review of Back Yard Burgers

Back Yard Burgers
Ranked #227 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I like the mushroom and swiss. The fries are good, especially the seasoned ones. My kids like the burgers and waffle fries. I tried the blackened chicken sandwich to be a little healthier, but I was disappointed with it. I think they are understaffed. They do the best they can, but when you don't have enough people and your poor workers are working double shifts, it affects the service. I hope they can fix that.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Very good fast food. Remember it's fast food. We have eaten here several times and never have been disappointed. If you want a good hamburger at a reasonable price you won't go wrong here.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We have so many places to eat around us that I wanted to try something new. It was OK but nothing special. There are others places to get a hamburger that are better.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Went for a quick and easy dinner while visiting this area. The burgers were good size and selection was varied. They also offer chicken and veggie burgers. We had the chicken tenders which were generous in size and tasted great. As well, burgers were tasty and the shakes were great! Tried the salted caramel cheesecake shake-best I've ever had!
The service was fast, accurate and with a smile! Price was comparable with most burger places. Sides are extra. They don't have wait staff but gladly brought our meals out to us.
Would recommend for an easy and quick dinner if you're on the go or want to just sit, relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

The burger was good for fast food, but the chili cheese waffle fries were the stars. Not sure how they got the fries to stay crispy under all that chili & cheese!

Been to Back Yard Burgers? Share your experiences!