“First Class”

Sperry's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sperry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 403 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Love the ambience of this location. Food is absolutely fabulous. Great bar for Happy hour. Sit at the bar sit by the fireplace ... ask for private room.... ypu have a lot of choices. Great salad bar as well.

Justin S, Public Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks for leaving such a great review! Happy Hour is one of my favorite times to go, too. See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The food was superb. Prime rib was cooked to perfection. Best Blue Cheese dressing was best I have ever ate. We will be going back to Sperry's Restaurant soon.

Justin S, Public Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Lana,
So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. The Prime Rib seems to be a customer favorite! I personally love the Bleu Cheese Dressing too. And you can actually buy it at Sperry's Mercantile!

Again, so glad you enjoyed it. We'll see you soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had an out of town guest from Atlanta that had never been to the Brentwood/Franklin area. Having experienced Sperry's great food, atmosphere and service we had made a Saturday night reservation thru the Open Table app.
My wife & our guest had the BBQ Shrimp & Grits which they claimed was delicious. I had the 6oz filet which is what I always order when dining at Sperry's and it was fantastic. If you are in The Brentwood/Franklin area you can't go wrong with a trip to Sperry's. It's not cheap but well worth the expense.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Business group of six. While the restaurant was crowded, we were seated quickly. Waiter was at the table in less than 30 seconds - very attentive throughout our meal. Salad bar is awesome with excellent selection of regional favorites. Ordered bacon wrapped filet - cooked medium - with grilled asparagus. Filet was perfectly grilled and extremely tender. Grilled asparagus was tender but crisp. This was not my first trip here and won't be my last. The worst meal I ever had in this restaurant was excellent.

Justin S, Marketing at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Danny, thanks so much for taking the time to write this glowing review. We're thrilled that your group enjoyed their dinner, and your description of the food is actually making my mouth water. We are so lucky to have fabulous customers like you! Thanks again, Justin

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Have to say that this might start becoming my local favorite restaurant. After a horrible experience, on my birthday of all things, a few years ago I was hard-pressed to want to return.

Came back earlier this year and had a great experience. Well, make that 2 times in a row Sperry's!

This time I had the NY Strip. Delicious! Creamed Spinach...very nice. They also have a good bar!

The service was outstanding. Love coming here...now! And even love the fact that I could come in business attire, or in jeans and be treated just as valuable.

Thanks so much for leaving this great review! It means a lot to us that you would come back after a negative experience, but we are so grateful that you did, and even happier that you've been pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere. It's our goal to ensure that every customer walks away satisfied and happy, and we are so grateful for your patronage and for your kind words. Cheers, Justin

Been to Sperry's Restaurant? Share your experiences!