“Gotta Give Props Again!”

Sperry's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sperry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 402 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Have to say that this might start becoming my local favorite restaurant. After a horrible experience, on my birthday of all things, a few years ago I was hard-pressed to want to return.

Came back earlier this year and had a great experience. Well, make that 2 times in a row Sperry's!

This time I had the NY Strip. Delicious! Creamed Spinach...very nice. They also have a good bar!

The service was outstanding. Love coming here...now! And even love the fact that I could come in business attire, or in jeans and be treated just as valuable.

Justin S, Marketing at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thanks so much for leaving this great review! It means a lot to us that you would come back after a negative experience, but we are so grateful that you did, and even happier that you've been pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere. It's our goal to ensure that every customer walks away satisfied and happy, and we are so grateful for your patronage and for your kind words. Cheers, Justin

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in here with coworkers. Could tell by the ambiance that the meal would be pricey. Classy place, good food, good service.

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for stopping in and for leaving us the great review. We believe our prices are in line with our quality, but you'll be happy to know that we have great deals during happy hour, as well as regular specials and half-price wine on Monday. We hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,
Justin

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were very pleased with our dinner, service, and the whole experience at Sperry's. Service was very good

Justin S, Marketing at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thanks so much for the review. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

While I was waiting at the bar for my to go order (like every other restaurant I've been to) I was yelled at to wait in the corner and that the bar was for paying customers. Apparently people picking up food to go aren't customers. Then while awkwardly standing inbetween the kitchen area where the waiters brushing me off I finally get the food. I say thankyou, all I get is a shrug. They basically told me im not a customer anyways, they were right about that, because Ill never be back.

1  Thank lil s
Justin S, Marketing at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Lil S.,

So sorry for the delayed response, and our apologies for your recent experience with us! We definitely view our to-go customers as customers, and we hate that you felt any less than. We value everyone that steps foot through our doors. If you could please email us at marketing@sperrys.com so that our General Manager, Steve, can reach out to you to learn more and make it right.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is definitely fine dining, but came off as just average. I had the chicken breast, $24 just for the breast and it had skin and bones, not what I want with my chicken. Twice baked potato tasted cheap. The salad bar was $12, but didn't have a lot of options for price. My husband had the prime rib and it was just okay. For the price, we were disappointed.

Justin S, Marketing at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Pam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Typically, our customers rave about our menu items, including the chicken and prime rib, so we are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your recent experience with us. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

-Justin

Been to Sperry's Restaurant? Share your experiences!