“Nice experience”

O'Charley's
Ranked #110 of 383 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We met a friend for lunch recently in Franklin. Our old stand-by isn't a favorite of hers so we opted for O'Charley's. It was a good choice and will definitely be near the top of our list when we're near Exit 65 and don't need or want to go into downtown Franklin or up to Cool Springs. We had enough variety in our orders to be able to say the food, across the board, is solid. The icon fried chicken salad with honey mustard dressing was excellent as always. The soft, warm homemade rolls melted in our mouths. The restaurant was crowded but the service was fine...a good balance between not enough attention and too much attention. It certainly helped that Wednesday was Free Pie Day so we finished our very tasty meals with a generous slice of pie. The only constructive criticism I have is that the restaurant had a bit of a dated look and the floors could have used a good scrubbing. Nothing major but, for us, it certainly kept it from being a five star experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I have had dinners at many locations across the U.S., and was provided with good food, excellent service, and reasonable prices , and this location was no exception. When I was seated at the bar Brandon, the bar server, advised me of the specials for "Hapoy Hour", and served me the minute that I ordered. I had my usual 6 oz. sirloin, with coleslaw, and baked potato, with butter, and sour cream, for a fantastic price of $11.49. This came with fresh, warm rolls. When not busy, Brandon provide some friendly chatter, and was glad to see more Canadian customers. The food was excellent, yhe beer cold, and the service great! No surorises here Jerry...Paris Ontario.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Several popular eateries didn't open for business on this blustery cold snowy day. O'Charley's did. Apparent enough staff lives close enough to Murfreesboro Rd in Franklin, allowing this major brand to be open. We were thankful, after driving back to Franklin from Nashville and seeing multiple wrecks.

Comfort food was waiting. We ordered two apps: the Deviled Eggs and Spicy Cheese Wedges. My wife had soup and I had the fried shrimp dinner with a salad and Mac n cheese. Food was good. Temps were fine. Wait staff chatty and friendly.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Just ate lunch in there with my wife and we had a wonderful meal. We were served by 2 people, a nice lady and a young man that she was training. For someone who was training the young man did an excellent job. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

For the last few years we have met family in franklin and usually go here to eat just because it was the closest restaurant. We will be finding a new place to eat. The food was barely passable. Some ordered double cocktails and it was barely a since drink. The ordered a second one and the bartender actually came and ask if they wanted to reuse their glasses and ice? Order a dirty martini and was told they did not have olives or olive juice. The bartender said they had been out of both for a week. I was so appalled I asked if they knew where the local store was that the manager should go buy some. He said there was an issue with their supplier really? The manager came by the table and when informed of the situation he acted surprised. A restaurant does not allow this type of situation to continue especially for a week. Perhaps if your are a liquor vendor in the area you should visit this account. I you are the current vendor you need to fire the local rep. The restaurant barely has any clientele and now we know why.