“Great subs but too expensive”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #201 of 392 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I used to go to this place all the time but when the prices started getting so high i stopped going and have never been back. Several of my friends have had the same experience and they have stopped going there as well.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Ate lunch here during a moving day. There were about 10 of us. Service was fairly fast even with about 10 other folks in line before us. Sandwiches were quickly made with large portions of ingredients. Bread was very fresh and drinks tasted good. Eating area was clean and the store was very busy. Would go here again over most fast food restaurants.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love these guys. They are always nice and courteous to my wife kids and myself. The food is always fresh and satisfying. Even @ lunch rush there's hardly any wait time. Good job guys!! Keep it up....:)

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I had a fast sandwich and it was good. No complaints. The service was good. Its in a strip mall tucked into a corner. have to look for it. will return

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Jersey Mikes makes a heck of a sub. You'll drop a ten spot for a meal. If I had ten bucks and was hungry, this place would be on my short list. Try the "Famous Philly".

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!