“titan”

Dolan's Deli & Bar
Ranked #259 of 396 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 May 2018

awful, don't go here smells, food taste like tobacco and your clothing will smell bad for a long time .

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My Wife and I had a really enjoyable experience every time we come to Dolan's . I have no problem giving it 5 stars for the atmosphere and the service.

The servers are always upbeat and engaged, even though it was somewhat busy with people. It's always a craps-shoot for what kind a service at other places.
I think the atmosphere is what I liked most about Dolan's. It is engaging, and you could tell from the various Activity's going on ...Darts...Pool Tables... Free Poker ... Karaoke and Food that other people really enjoy coming here also. There are TVs everywhere, so you don't have to crane your neck much to watch a few games.
Overall, we had a good time there and I would recommend it to friends/people looking for a good-service sports bar with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Came on a Tuesday night and the place was hopping. Steady stream of karaoke singers, lots of darts and pool players. Busy wait staff and decent food.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I come through here a couple times per year and have come to really enjoy my evenings at Dolan's. If they have food, I've never eaten it. To me this is a straight up bar. If you're a non-smoker, this is NOT your spot most likely. I do smoke so it's pleasure to do so with a whiskey and a beer in front of me. Pool, live poker, karaoke, and a very friendly staff--and customer base--make this a great place to spend an evening out.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

This was at the Spring Hill location--no one greeted me when I walked in. The waitress finally took my order and it arrived after an inordinate amount of waiting. The fries were burned to a crisp and the burger was overcooked (I ordered medium, and this was well done). It wasn't a bad burger, but it wasn't done the way I ordered, and it took forever. I like supporting local restaurants over chains, but honestly I could have had a better, cheaper burger at Cracker Barrel or Logan's. They have a nice area inside and lots of TV's. I don't know how they operate as a bar at night with hard core bar people inside, but they need to really shape up if they are going to advertise a meat and 3 lunch menu and try to attract families to the bar during off-peak hours.

Been to Dolan's Deli & Bar? Share your experiences!