“HUGE portions”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mallory Lane
Transit: Franklin Transit Authority bus stop at Cool Springs shopping district.
Description: If you are looking for an Italian Restaurant in Franklin, TN then come to Buca. Our Italian Restaurant serves Authentic Family Style Italian Food. Check out the Americana Music Association, the Franklin Theatre, and the Carnton Plantation, then head over to Galleria Boulevard to fill up on Franklin, TN's favorite Italian dishes. We make sure that every guest feels like family with our stellar staff attending to all of your dining needs and our specially trained chefs producing mouthwatering creations that are sure to delight. When you want delicious Italian pastas, entrees, and pizzas served in family style portions, there's really no other choice! If you have any special events coming up on your calendar, book a semi-private dining room or let us provide the catering. We have several catering packages full of everyone's favorites or you can create a customized package suited to your exact needs. Regardless of the event or celebration, your Franklin Buca has got you covered!
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We ordered and shared one item and a side for two of us, we had plenty of food and took some to the hotel for another meal. Very tasty and a great value.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

David, we are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your meal with us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My husband and I, along with our grandson chose this restaurant as a mini celebration of our 47th wedding anniversary. As always, food, service, drinks and dessert were outstanding. Unique dining experience. We always enjoy Buca Di Beppo. Highly recommend you try.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Paulette, thanks for the great review and for choosing Buca di Beppo to celebrate such a special occasion! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I come for the decor and my husband comes here for the food!!! The ambiance exceeds all other Italian restaurants. Enormous portions even the small feeds 3-4 people. Love Buca di Beppo!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

After a taxing meeting, I and 2 friends ate at Buca di Beppo. It was on my recommendation and they loved the restaurant. The waiter took a lot of kidding and came back with polite but interesting return. The restaurant building itself is worth the trip - great snapshots on the walls. The food was really yummy, reasonable priced and the waiter made several well received recommendations. I recommend this restaurant to all types - families, looking for fun people, anyone that wants a special meal in a really interesting place.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

When I travel on business, I always try to find a good Italian restaurant. Buca di Beppo did not disappoint. Very good meal, nice location close to where I'm staying, and a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. My server, Todd, was great, he was able to have the kitchen make my meal gluten free without any issues.