“Very Good”

Siam Pad Thai
Ranked #66 of 386 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

A little spicy for me but tasty. Location and parking is good. Tried the sushi as well and ir was fresh and creative.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Clean restaurant friendly service best beef Pho. As I sat eating my dinner the take out orders were constant. Locals love this place!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Tried this place at the recommendation of a friend. Was okay. Tried spice level 3, but should have asked for 5 as 3 was not very spicy. Friendly staff with great service. Was able to get in and out fairly quickly for lunch.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love this place! We literally drive at least 45 min to eat here! They do not put too much spice if your one who can't handle the heat but if you tell them medium spice, I think that's a good heat for anyone. Today I tried one of the curry with beef dishes which came with rice. That was absolutely one of the best dishes I've ever had here! The curry and coconut milk was not too overwhelming but complemented each other with medium spice. The Pah Thai is always great, drunken noodles and pineapple rice with chicken was also very good. You can't beat their lunch prices too! Huge meals for $7!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very attentive service, the ladies were so nice. The food was great! We had panang curry with tilapia and the best crab rangoons I've ever had.