“Nice lunch stop”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #89 of 412 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Get away from the busy pace of your life and the noise of the world. Step through our doors and discover a place where we combine extraordinary food with meaningful connections. Look around and you may notice the pictures on the wall that tell the story of Keith and Amy Richards' 1997 trip to Greece where they encountered big-hearted people around small table cafe's that inspired Taziki's. Our Mediterranean-inspired menu has a bit of a southern accent, which we make from scratch everyday. Watch us prepare your meal through our open kitchens, and enjoy the relaxing music and quiet environment that is designed for conversation and community gatherings. After all, in a world hungry for connection and happiness, relationships are what matter most. Need to get away? Time to escape to Taziki's.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stopped here for a quick bite when poking through the shops in downtown Franklin on a Saturday afternoon. The menu has a good assortment of salads, wraps, and sandwiches and our diverse party found something for everyone. I had the Mediterranean chicken salad and it was fresh and tasty. It's tiny with narrow aisles and a bit close (not a lot of elbow room) but it fits the bill if you're hungry and want to rest from visiting the shops.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a place that quickly serves freshly prepared veggies. The food is very well seasoned, and perfectly grilled. The lamb gyros with a side of asparagus and cucumber/tomato salad made a great lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I thought I was ordering the standard gyro plate with the lamb-beef slices like I usually order at a Greek place and was surprised when it was $14 but I had not been here before and I did not speak up. When my food was delivered to my table it was a 100% grilled lamb steak on a bed of beautiful rice and a Greek salad filled the rest of the plate. There was a crispy pita like cracker and a small serving of rich humus included. It was a tasty meal well worth the price. I'll be a little more careful what I am asking for since the order taker did not check for my understanding but placed my order based on what she thought I wanted. I just wasn't certain exactly what to order but I was pleased with how it turned out better than I had expected. I had dinner for lunch today.

1  Thank Brett K
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Downtown location always perfect for lunch or dinner. Love the variety of menu. They also do wonderful catering as well.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Most Greek restaurants around here are run by Egyptians, who seem to not care anything about restaurant décor or ambience. Taziki is better in that regard. The food is pretty similar to other local Greek restaurants.