“Nice lunch stop”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #76 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stopped here for a quick bite when poking through the shops in downtown Franklin on a Saturday afternoon. The menu has a good assortment of salads, wraps, and sandwiches and our diverse party found something for everyone. I had the Mediterranean chicken salad and it was fresh and tasty. It's tiny with narrow aisles and a bit close (not a lot of elbow room) but it fits the bill if you're hungry and want to rest from visiting the shops.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a place that quickly serves freshly prepared veggies. The food is very well seasoned, and perfectly grilled. The lamb gyros with a side of asparagus and cucumber/tomato salad made a great lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I thought I was ordering the standard gyro plate with the lamb-beef slices like I usually order at a Greek place and was surprised when it was $14 but I had not been here before and I did not speak up. When my food was delivered to my table it was a 100% grilled lamb steak on a bed of beautiful rice and a Greek salad filled the rest of the plate. There was a crispy pita like cracker and a small serving of rich humus included. It was a tasty meal well worth the price. I'll be a little more careful what I am asking for since the order taker did not check for my understanding but placed my order based on what she thought I wanted. I just wasn't certain exactly what to order but I was pleased with how it turned out better than I had expected. I had dinner for lunch today.

1  Thank Brett K
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Downtown location always perfect for lunch or dinner. Love the variety of menu. They also do wonderful catering as well.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Most Greek restaurants around here are run by Egyptians, who seem to not care anything about restaurant décor or ambience. Taziki is better in that regard. The food is pretty similar to other local Greek restaurants.