1,158 results
All reviews omelet station the manager's reception made to order omelets happy hour business trip complimentary breakfast nice stay pancakes up to date indoor pool franklin area atrium nashville valet conference bellman housekeeping
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We loved our experience. Staff was very friendly, the room was spacious and well kept, the price was great, the area was beautiful,the grounds were well maintained and breakfast was amazing with a wide variety of options. I would highly recommend the embassy suites nashville/cool Springs and can't wait to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
KyleL2034, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. We want our guests to have a home away from home experience while staying at our hotel, and I am pleased to hear that our hotel achieved that during your stay. We hope to see you all in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I was here for a business event and had a great experience. The complimentary breakfast and manager's reception were a nice bonus, and the food provided for lunch and dinner through our event was good too. I was too busy to try out the other amenities, but the pool area and gym looked very nice!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

All the staff were very friendly and welcoming with the exception of Nisar M. Extremely inhospitable rude and actually hung up on me when I called from offsite trying to locate a taxi. We could not locate an Uber at that time. Although the hotel shuttle had dropped us off at the restaurant, they would not pick us back up. It was a scary experience. The bar staff were very friendly and fun. Very poor service in the restaurant which matched the food quality. The food in both the restaurant and free breakfast buffet were sub par. Ice cold beer and the flatbread are all that I can recommend. Our room was never truly cleaned while we were there. Bathroom especially (grass, dirt, and other items on tile). Bedding was great and very clean/fresh. Not up to Hilton standards in my book. The hotel itself looks aged and worn overall.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KyleL2034, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. We want our guests to have a home away from home experience while staying at our hotel, and I sincerely apologize that our hotel fell short in achieving that during your stay especially with the inconvenience you encountered with the lack of customer service and the quality of food during breakfast. We apologize that our hotel did not met those standards.This experience at our hotel is definitely not the impression our hotel wanted to leave. We will be passing along your feedback to our front desk and food and beverage team in order to improve on our costumer service. We hope to see you all in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I have been here several times. The staff is friendly. The rooms are comfortable and overall the food is good. I would recommend refinishing the elevator doors. looks like they take a daily beating. looking forward to coming back next year.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KyleL2034, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018

This hotel is easily accessible. Staff is very good. My king bed was very comfortable - better than my mattress at home. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I always enjoy having our business meetings at the Franklin location.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KyleL2034, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018