“More of a Bar than Eatery”

cajun steamer bar & grill
Ranked #40 of 412 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone 615.435.3074
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We enjoy good Cajun food and this place was suggested by some co-workers. We carried our children and the 6 of us all ordered something different so that we could sample a large variety. Everyone's was unique and tasty, though some were just to hot for my liking. I like spicy but not so hot it ruins the rest of the meal. The boudin was really good, and I enjoyed the catfish dish the most. We are not big on crayfish so we didn't order anything with that in it.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I stopped by while waiting for my appointment time at the spa next door for a drink and snack. I was pleased to see boudin on the menu as an appetizer and opted for it. It tasted good and it could be much spicier (which is what I would prefer). However, the hot sauce I added did the trick. They serve it with creole mustard, but I didn't care for it. The drink I chose was a made from scratch Margarita. Pretty tasty and I opted for another when I finished the first. I need to come back and try the red shrimp. I have heard from more than one person that they are divine! The menu as a whole looks inviting and the prices are moderate. If the weather is pleasant try sitting on their outside porch.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I took my family here after a reccomendation from a friend. We were surprised that it was more of a bar than a resteraunt. We found the service good and the food excellent.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had the Oysters, pretty good! The chocolate cake was rich like ganache. The best part was the whip cream homemade and delicious. Pretty fast service. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We took our car in for service on this night Monday just to be able to eat at this place because of the Monday was oyster night. So when we arrived we were informed that the restaurant chain had been sold and there wasn't a sale on oyster's anymore. So we drove all the way from Murfreesboro for nothing because this is what my wife likes but not for 20 bucks. She got the peel and eat shrimp which came with corn on the cob and potatoes. It was all suppose to be hot but none of it was so she was disgusted so she ate half the shrimp drank her beer and we were gone.