“Love this place!”

Pancho's Place
Ranked #63 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come here all the time. The food is very good especially the service, friendly and fast.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This place has been serving customers in Franklin for many years. The venue is easy to find in a local shopping center not far from the interstate. Property remains in good shape. Very clean. Friendly attentive staff.

We all ordered something different - and enjoyed our entrees. I ordered the deep fried chimmy with shrimp — very tasty.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Big Surprise. family kind of place. I was seated immediately with a waited by the table. After I ordered the food was delivered the fastest I have ever experienced. I thought it was just me but looking around I realized everyone was having the same service. The taco salad had ground beef that was seasoned correctly and the guacamole was good. Tasty meal with excellent service

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We went here for dinner the other night and were pleasantly surprised. The food was above average as was the service. There was an extensive menu and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife & I are both native Arizonans. We both have had Mexican food our entire life. We love it. We eat it wherever we go. That makes us DISCRIMINATING consumers. It also makes us disappointed in many if not most places. A taco made with a pre-formed shell and hamburger is not a GOOD taco. Just slathering a spicy white cheese sauce over something called an enchilada doesn't make it so. The flavors of most of our food was Mexican, but it wasn't great. The chips were acceptable. The same can be said for the requisite refried beans and rice. The Carnitas was huge -- too much to eat. Similarly for the large mug of Dos Equis (XX) -- too much to drink. I find it hard to believe that the staff (mostly Mexican if not entirely Mexican) actually ate this kind of food when they were growing up. I believe that even Mid-America is ready for true Mexican food.