Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Excellent

Alisha was a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. We would recommend this tour to anyone, local or... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Journey159770
tour

Our guide was very knowledgeable and made sure we knew what it was like back in those times. Don’t... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Norie W
via mobile

All reviews ghost tour food tour mayhem tour walking tour ghost walk great tour a great story teller highly recommend this tour civil war historical facts a lot of fun story telling come alive wealth of knowledge downtown area small town lotz house
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I loved this tour! It was so much fun. My husband and I love history and folk lore, and this tour was packed full of both! Our tour guide was hilarious and knowledgeable. We totally want to do this again!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

One of the most interesting tours we have every taken. Lots of history and fascinating stories of the people who lived in the houses and in the town. The tour was reasonably priced and the right amount of time. Beautiful weather and gorgeous town to visit with lots to see and learn about. Alisha was a great guide! Highly recommend this tour!!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Fun walking tour of several homes in downtown Franklin, supposedly haunted by ghosts. Tour guide was wonderful, very informative of history of the areas and homes. Carried an Ipad with photos capturing images of some ghosts. Well worth the 20. fee and highly recommend.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I attended this tour on Halloween night. Alisha our guide was very engaging and she definitely knew her stories! We laughed we ooh'ed and awed quite a bit. There was not a lot of walking to see 5 places that have ghost. I really enjoyed learning about the ghost but also the history of downtown Franklin. I would like to go on a history tour next!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this tour! Alisha was our tour guide and was great. I did the ghost tour and it was fun, spooky, and I was surprised by how much effort they put into the historical research of the stories.