Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Franklin on Foot - Southern Food Tour

This food tour exceeded our expectations! The food was plentiful & super tasty, the guide... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Suzy W
via mobile
Franklin on Foot Ghost Tour so worth it!

We were in Nashville house shopping when we heard we had to go down to Franklin and take the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jet68428923192
via mobile

All reviews ghost tour food tour walking tour mayhem tour ghost walk a great story teller civil war great tour highly recommend this tour historical facts a lot of fun wealth of knowledge story telling downtown area small town lotz house margie
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I attended this tour on Halloween night. Alisha our guide was very engaging and she definitely knew her stories! We laughed we ooh'ed and awed quite a bit. There was not a lot of walking to see 5 places that have ghost. I really enjoyed learning about the ghost but also the history of downtown Franklin. I would like to go on a history tour next!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this tour! Alisha was our tour guide and was great. I did the ghost tour and it was fun, spooky, and I was surprised by how much effort they put into the historical research of the stories.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My friends and I have wanted to do this tour for a while and now, we want to do it again! Alicia was an amazing guide. Her in depth knowledge of Franklin history made the tour so much more interesting and her enthusiasm is completely contagious! If you love history and great stories, you must do this tour!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Our guide was amazing. Knowledgeable and fun. Met the group on time and stayed on track. This is an all outside walking tour completed in the evening. You view "Haunted homes" from the outside and she gives you the history of each. Fun little tour - even if we didn't see a ghost.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have Alisha for a walking tour thru Franklin to learn of its ghostly legends and such. Her energy and enthusiasm made for a fun evening thru this charming town. I hope to schedule more tours thru this historical area. Don’t know if they offer a walking architecture tour - but I hope so!