Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Excellent

Alisha was a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. We would recommend this tour to anyone, local or... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Journey159770
tour

Our guide was very knowledgeable and made sure we knew what it was like back in those times. Don’t... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Norie W
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Franklin
from US$79.00
from US$34.00
from US$250.00
from US$250.00
More Info
All reviews ghost tour food tour mayhem tour walking tour ghost walk great tour a great story teller highly recommend this tour civil war historical facts a lot of fun story telling come alive wealth of knowledge downtown area small town lotz house
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this tour! Alisha was our tour guide and was great. I did the ghost tour and it was fun, spooky, and I was surprised by how much effort they put into the historical research of the stories.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My friends and I have wanted to do this tour for a while and now, we want to do it again! Alicia was an amazing guide. Her in depth knowledge of Franklin history made the tour so much more interesting and her enthusiasm is completely contagious! If you love history and great stories, you must do this tour!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Our guide was amazing. Knowledgeable and fun. Met the group on time and stayed on track. This is an all outside walking tour completed in the evening. You view "Haunted homes" from the outside and she gives you the history of each. Fun little tour - even if we didn't see a ghost.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have Alisha for a walking tour thru Franklin to learn of its ghostly legends and such. Her energy and enthusiasm made for a fun evening thru this charming town. I hope to schedule more tours thru this historical area. Don’t know if they offer a walking architecture tour - but I hope so!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to take the ghost tour through Franklin with our three teens and a three month old. We have attended a few tours while traveling in areas like Charleston and liked some and some were ok. This tour was very captivating with stories and pictures taken by others along with accommodating for our age range.

Felicia was an energetic and enthusiastic guide that had no problem telling the history and answering questions. I’m not going to say I was abducted or visited by ghosts because I don’t want anyone to think I’m crazy. But I can say my heart dropped to my stomach once and I got chills and I don’t think it was the spicy Italian food I ate before the tour.

Come to find out, no one named Felicia gives these tours and it could be a possibility our tour guide was a ghost. I was pretty sure of this as we passed the ice cream shop and she didn’t stop. Didn’t even look at the ice cream. I’ve always heard ghosts don’t like ice cream.

Im not saying you have to take this tour, but the thought of not taking it after reading this review may haunt you until and after you do.

1  Thank Matt H