Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic ghost tour!

We went on the Saturday night ghost tour with Alicia ~ she did an awesome job & is very... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sara C
Nashville, Tennessee
Awesome Tour

We went on the Friday night ghost tour with Alisha and it was FANTASTIC!! She is so informative and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
clt1176
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews ghost tour food tour walking tour mayhem tour ghost walk a great story teller civil war great tour highly recommend this tour historical facts a lot of fun wealth of knowledge story telling come alive downtown area small town lotz house
Reviewed 29 October 2017

My friends and I have wanted to do this tour for a while and now, we want to do it again! Alicia was an amazing guide. Her in depth knowledge of Franklin history made the tour so much more interesting and her enthusiasm is completely contagious! If you love history and great stories, you must do this tour!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Our guide was amazing. Knowledgeable and fun. Met the group on time and stayed on track. This is an all outside walking tour completed in the evening. You view "Haunted homes" from the outside and she gives you the history of each. Fun little tour - even if we didn't see a ghost.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have Alisha for a walking tour thru Franklin to learn of its ghostly legends and such. Her energy and enthusiasm made for a fun evening thru this charming town. I hope to schedule more tours thru this historical area. Don’t know if they offer a walking architecture tour - but I hope so!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to take the ghost tour through Franklin with our three teens and a three month old. We have attended a few tours while traveling in areas like Charleston and liked some and some were ok. This tour was very captivating with stories and pictures taken by others along with accommodating for our age range.

Felicia was an energetic and enthusiastic guide that had no problem telling the history and answering questions. I’m not going to say I was abducted or visited by ghosts because I don’t want anyone to think I’m crazy. But I can say my heart dropped to my stomach once and I got chills and I don’t think it was the spicy Italian food I ate before the tour.

Come to find out, no one named Felicia gives these tours and it could be a possibility our tour guide was a ghost. I was pretty sure of this as we passed the ice cream shop and she didn’t stop. Didn’t even look at the ice cream. I’ve always heard ghosts don’t like ice cream.

Im not saying you have to take this tour, but the thought of not taking it after reading this review may haunt you until and after you do.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Margie did a fantastic job of not only telling of the ghost of Lotz house, she told us the history of the house, the original owner, the period furniture and dress, and a history of the area. She was extremely knowledgeable and kept our attention throughout the entire tour - and that is hard to do with people. There was even an eerie part of the tour when she was talking about people hearing drums in the night, and many of us heard battlefield drums, coming from outside the home, down the street - it is up to you to believe. Just a fantastic tour, looking forward to booking one of the other tours - Franklin is so rich in history, and this group does a fantastic job! My only wish would be that they had a bit smaller group, little crowded at times.