All reviews sky bridge huge shower jacuzzi tub chimney rock private balcony billboard advertising spent two nights fireplace recliner suite kitchenette
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We so enjoyed our day at McCloud MT. We had dinner and it was delicious! The view was amazing. We also walked on the sky bridge and wow the view was amazing!! My next visit there will be to stay at the lodge. Can't wait to go Back!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Dinner in the clouds - views are worth the trip up and reservations are needed. Pricing is very reasonable, but the steaks were less than we had hoped for. Still worth the drive if you are in the area.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank 615kriss2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The rooms were very clean and well kept. The view was fantastic. The drive to the top of the mountain was spectacular. Food at the restaurant was good and the service was fantastic. Balcony overlooking the valley, fireplace, whirlpool tub and mini kitchen in every room. I recommend staying on the top floor for the best view.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JDLLoyd
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Our Red Hat Ladies Group ventured out to McCloud restaurant for lunch. The drive up from Oak Ridge was beautiful even though the trees have still not changed their colors. After leaving the main highway you begin the climb up to the restaurant and lodge. We had 4 wheel drive but didn't have to use it. Upon entering the restaurant it was fun too see the hand made craft items. The view is beautiful. It was a little hazy but we still were able to enjoy the sites. Now to the food. In a word, mediocre. I had a patty melt and fries and it was just ok. The price was $9 which seemed fair. I had a 12 oz bottle of Michelob Ultra which was served in a frosted glass and hit the spot. It was $5. The homemade desserts were beautifully displayed. The portion size was more than generous as I am sure the amount of fat calories were. It is worth the trip.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The food was very good. I had fried green tomatoes for my entree and my husband had a club sandwich and fries. Our meals were both very good. The service was good but there were only two other tables taken. The view is a million dollar view. You can see forever in both directions from inside the the restaurant.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family