“Great Ice Cream!”

Add it.
Udderly Sweet
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Decherd
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We have a wide variety of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and toppings for both! We also have hot fudge cake sundaes, banana splits and coke floats! We will soon be expanding our menu to include more desserts! Follow us on Facebook for updates!
Reviewed 11 July 2018

After about 6 hours of kayaking and Lunch at Holt's uptown, I got off the water and asked the lady at Sharp Springs Kayaks where I could go to get really good Ice Cream that was different than just a machine or a scoop. She told me to Try Utterly Sweet... I took her advice and all I can say is WOW!!! That was some kind of Ice Cream! I really enjoyed it. It had flavor that jumped out and lasted. I wanted to try everything on the menu but I was too full of sugar... lol Great Job Utterly Sweet! Awesome taste!