“Nice and Local”

Pizza Plus
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

For a small town, this is pretty good pizza. Good value for the price, and a nice selection. You can eat in or pick up, and delivery is also available. The staples of any pizza place are here—pepperoni, meat lovers, supremes, etc. But I’m partial to their barbecue chicken pizza; great taste with big chunks of chicken. Nice staff, too!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank U6738OOjohnc

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I like the fact when you eat at Buffet they will make what you like prices are good been ratting here for 20 yrs

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank shelia1955
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Tasty but not special. A very small pizza for 2 was about $8.97. Just enough for my husband and myself - we're both small eaters.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We ordered delivery while staying in the area. BTW, having a full menu in the hotel room is a great idea. We probably should have stuck with pizza, but ordered calzones and wings. The wings were fine, the calzones not so much. A little gummy--either because the crust was not cooked through, or because the tomato sauce was inside the calzone. I've never had it that way, and I'm not a fan. Having the sauce on the side to dip is a much better idea, given the sogginess it created. That said, though, the order arrived promptly on a Friday night, and was correct. Could have been worse.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to the Pizza Plus in a long and heard good things lately. So I thought I'd give it a try for the lunch buffet. I was very impressed with the many, fresh, cut up veggies & good dressings. They had just finished with several school trip kids and attitudes were still good. I was asked what pizza I liked and so was everyone else who came in. I was amazed at the Pizza and toppings, then the cinnamon sticks topped off a great meal & all for $8. Thank you Pizza Plus and I will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017