“Great delivery pizza”

Pizza Plus
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We were traveling through and staying at a local motel. We did not want to get out and found a card in the room that advised of local delivery by Pizza Plus. The delivery was about an hour after placing our order. The delivery person was nice. The pizza was very hot. I was a great pizza. Plenty of toppings and tasted very good. The menu noted hot subs as well. Also, the order can be placed online. They do have a minimum order fee for delivery. We were very pleased and would order again.

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 7 March 2016

My family doesn't do a lot of delivery or take pizza. When we do it is usually from a family owned place that has been around forever and is somewhat of a local icon. Easy to find in central Ohio but not so much elsewhere. Such is the case for Dandridge, Tn. However, this place did just fine. There were no complaints from the kids. Service was friendly and quick, both take out and delivery. We've ordered from them half a dozen of times while vacationing in the area. Never a bad experience.

1  Thank Kimbra M
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Our large family was looking for a place to grab a pizza and hang out, and this fit the bill! They had a fair selection of types of pizza, and the waitress who waited on us was sweet and very accommodating.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We were staying on Lake Douglas for 2 weeks. We took a chance on this place and we weren't disappointed. We did their Sunday buffet. The pizza was very tasty. It seems to do more of a carry out business. The ambiance is t much but the pizza was great. We skipped the salad bar. It didn't look too fresh.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Usually, whenever we travel somewhere, the pizza that is recommended by the motel, is yucky..... However, we actually liked their pizza's, garlic cheese bread, and salads.

The staff seemed nice (on the phone, and the delivery guy).

Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't travel across the country for this, but while traveling it certainly was tasty...and, if I were to find myself in Dandridge again, I would eat there!

Been to Pizza Plus? Share your experiences!