Econo Lodge
Orbitz.com
Sleep Inn(Columbia)
US$129
SleepInn
All reviewsbed was comfortablecontinental breakfastfront deskoutdoor poolplace to stayoff the highwayone night staystaff was very friendlyshowerflooreclipseinternetconveniencefridgepet
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We liked this Econo Lodge very much. Very clean, and updated. We travel with our pet and like the ground floor, outside room entrances where you can park right at your door to unpack & pack. We will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Econo Lodge is an economy place to stay for your travel dollars. It was a good weather day on my arrival in
January from my flight to Nashville.
If Lynnville Tn. is on your destination list the Econo. Lodge is South of Lynnville. Good Location.
If Economy of your travel dollars is a driver, this location will ring true.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Traveling through the region with my son, I booked a room online and hoped for the best. I think we got one of the well-used rooms usually booked to traveling workers- I should have known when the desk attendant directed us "around back." The beds and bedding were clean enough but the carpets were worn and had some stains. The door was beat up and did not seal very well and the locking system was suspect but functional. The TV was old and small but functional. The heater had a hard time getting the room warm enough, but finally reached a comfortable temperature. Rest room was OK and the coffee maker did its job. This motel ok for the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I had to stay here for three nights due to work in the area...it was the closest to Nashville that I could find during the eclipse. The hotel is average. The staff was very friendly and answered questions about dining in the area. The hotel needs a few touch ups...but overall not bad. I would stay here again if caught in the same type of situation...however would not be my first choice if there are other places to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This was one of the few hotels even remotely close to Nashville that still had rooms. The young woman who answered the phone was very courteous and on arrival handled our check in quickly. The property is still being renovated but is very clean, the bed was comfortable and good coffee in the room. I suggest the restaurant at the truck stop for a hearty and well prepared breakfast. Good value for the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple