“Best GYRO and GREEK FRIES Ever!!”
Review of Pharaoh's Grill

Pharaoh's Grill
Ranked #56 of 181 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Can't judge this place by it's looks. He has the BEST gyro and Greek Fries ever!! It's an up charge to make them Greek but definitely worth it! My family go here often.

1  Thank Tenessa S

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We found a gyro place online so pulled off of the interstate to locate. Once we did we realized the menu prices were NOT as advertised so went looking for other food. Totally stumbled upon this place. Very plain dining area. Nothing fancy at all. GYRO combo for 6.99 was incredible. One of the better gyros I have ever had. Large portion of french fries and drink. The owner will offer you GREEK fries, but fails to tell you they are extra. He was kind enough to credit the error. Would definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I agree with the other reviewers that the gyro's are great. If you are looking to satisfy your Greek food fix in the Cookeville area, this is the place to go. I also had the Greek fries for the first time and they were also delicious.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I really like Greek food and have had it many different places. Their gyro meat is perfectly spiced and prepared. They give you great portion size and the Greek fries are amazing! The cucumber sauce is perfect. Had the lamb special too, it was cooked perfectly. Why did it take be so long to try this place? Ok, the rough diner look to it made me wary, but now I'm a regular there.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Very pleased with the food. Had the Gyro and fries which was very good. My daughter had the Greek fries which were awesome. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because the service wasn't the greatest.