“Very good Gyro”
Review of Bravo Cafe & Grill

Bravo Cafe & Grill
Ranked #14 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I was in town for a week and when I asked around about a breakfast joint I heard about Bravo almost every time. I would say the sater of breakfast was the french toast. made with their homemade bread, it was very good. I eventually showed up the around lunch time and decided to try their Gyro. I grew up in a Greek neighborhood in Fernadale, Mi, and I am very picky when it comes to greek food. The Gyro was spot on. Everything was as it should be and the tziki sauce was Really good. The Greek salad was pedestrian, but my friends really liked the chicken lemon rice soup. I will be going back the next time I'm in Cookeville for sure.

2  Thank Johnny F

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I finally tried Bravo's breakfast and WOW! I came in very early on a Saturday morning. Service was great and the coffee was hot. I ordered the #2 Breakfast Special. Everything was cooked perfectly, but the item that stole the show was the French Toast. The bread is home made and sliced thick. The flavor and texture was terrific. Highly recommend!

I have eaten at Bravo's for over a year now. Everything I have tried, I have enjoyed. Their quality is always consistent and service is terrific. Great group of folks who are worthy of your business.

1  Thank PinchersOfPower
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Very, very nice folks. Portions were large and food delicious. Gyros were the best! For brunch, have the french toast!

1  Thank Nashvillefam99
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch after seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor! We all enjoyed our food! There was great variety of food and service. My girls enjoyed the kids options. I have a gyro that had a ton of well flavored meat. The winner of the meal was the Chicken Athena. Such a warm favorable dish that we were sad when we were full and could not eat anymore. Will definitely come back if we return to Cookeville for future soccer tournaments!!!

1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

A good Sunday breakfast place is hard to come by in Cookeville...but Bravo is a good one.

Friendly attentive staff.

Hot fresh, tasty food cooked to order.

Good biscuits and gravy
Good linked sausage.
Good bacon and home fries.

Busy but not overly crowded..
Reasonable prices...

Yep we will be back....

Damn good breakfast ...

2  Thank John P

Been to Bravo Cafe & Grill? Share your experiences!