“Super good, this is my favorite sandwich place.”
Review of Quiznos

Quiznos
Ranked #54 of 203 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Everything is delicious. They have better bread than subway, firehouse, and jimmyjohn's and lots of hot options (which prefer vs jimmyjohn's cold stuff). And the staff at this particular location are all super sweet and fast.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I had to catch something quick so I stopped in Quiznos. Glad I did. Man do they put together one super sub. I really should not call it a sub. It was a real meal...

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Picked quiznos so we would have lunch leftovers for the next day while traveling, and we were not that hungry for dinner. Very good sandwich.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Great food; friendly, fast service. Need I say more? Well actually I will: the place was packed Thursday night and I had a hard time getting parking... Good sign! We ordered toasted buns with cheese and "a little sandwich with my salad". They packed on the vegetables. Delicious.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The people in here make all the difference. The ingredients are the same at any Quiznos, but the people who put the meal together are fabulous. I was amazed. There is something about getting your food from someone who really cares to make it perfect that just sets you in the mood to enjoy it. I like the sandwiches here better than any other chain place anyway (I like any bread toasted better than plain), but this particular Quiznos is my new fav!